Monday, May 10, 2010

Jorjão ready for Kitaoka at Pancrase


By Guilherme Cruz
Photo Eduardo Ferreira

Having gone 39 fights in the last four years, Jorjão Rodrigues will face a big challenge. Fighting for the second time outside Brazil, Kimura Nova União’s athlete will confront the really tough Satory Kitaoka, Pancrase’s champion who submitted names like Takanori Gomi, Kurt Pellegrino and Paul Daley. “I know he really likes the ground game, but is tough standing too, that’s why I’m working so much my wrestling so that he doesn’t fall on top of me, but I’m also training thinking about that possibility, if it turns out true”, explains Jorjão, who is training hard in Natal for the challenge.

“Thank God here in Kimura Nova União there’s no easy time for anyone, the trainings are very hard and vary. I’m focusing on the ground part, because that is a strong point of my opponent, who is also tough standing, and that is why I’m still shaping my punches along with my boxing professor, Netinho Pegado”, said, making emphasis on his willingness. “I believe I’m in a good shape, because I’m doing my physical preparation with Adriano Coringa, on Contato’s gym, and he is the same physical trainer of Renan Barão and Fábio Bolinho”.

With a busy record in Brazil, Jorjão hopes to keep the same rhythm in the international events. “That’s my goal… I fought 38 times in Brasil and I fought once in Netherlands and all of this within four years, and thanks to André Pederneiras’ confidence, who settled this fight, and the support of Ricardo Farias and Platinum, today I have the sources to keep my trainings and my national and international trips”, affirmed the tough guy, dreaming of fighting for a living, it does not matter where. “My highest dream is to keep myself fighting and employed, because that’s what I do and what I like to do, independently of the country or event. If they pay me well and worship my work, they can count me in”, concluded.

----------------------------------


Jorjão animado para a estreia no Pancrase
Por Guilherme Cruz
Foto Eduardo Ferreira

Com 39 lutas nos últimos quatro anos, Jorjão Rodrigues terá um grande desafio pela frente. Lutando pela segunda vez fora do Brasil, o atleta da Kimura Nova União enfrentará o duríssimo Satoru Kitaoka, campeão do Pancrase que já finalizou nomes como Takanori Gomi, Kurt Pellegrino e Paul Daley. “Sei que ele gosta muito de trabalhar o chão, mas que também é duro em pé, por isso estou trabalhando bastante a parte wrestling defensivo para não cair por baixo, mas também estou trabalhando diariamente por baixo, caso aconteça de ficar nesta situação”, explica Jorjão, treinando forte em Natal para o desafio.

“Graças a Deus aqui na Kimura Nova União não tem moleza, os treinos estão bem fortes e bem variados. Estou dando uma boa ênfase na parte de chão, já que meu adversário gosta de trabalhar no chão, mas também é duro em pé, e por isso continuo afiando minhas mãos com meu professor de Boxe, Netinho Pegado”, disse, dando uma atenção especial ao gás. “Fisicamente acredito que estou muito bem, pois estou fazendo minha preparação com Adriano Coringa, na academia Contato, que é o mesmo preparador físico do Renan Barão e Fábio Bolinho”.

Com o cartel bastante movimentado no Brasil, Jorjão espera manter o mesmo ritmo nos eventos internacionais. “Este é meu objetivo... Fiz 38 lutas no Brasil e uma na Holanda, e isso tudo em quatro anos, e agora, graças à confiança do André Pederneiras, que fechou mais essa luta, e ao apoio de Ricardo Farias, da Platinum, hoje tenho condições de viver só para treinar e de fazer as viagens nacionais e internacionais”, afirmou o casca-grossa, sonhando em viver da luta, não importa aonde. “Meu maior sonho é me manter lutando e empregado, pois é isso o que sei e o gosto de fazer, independente de país ou evento. Pagando bem e valorizando meu trabalho, estarei dentro”, finalizou.

Comente essa e outras notícias no Fórum TATAME


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT ON THIS AND OTHER NEWS HERE AND IN TATAME FORUMS

ABOUT ME

My photo
Luzern, Zürich, Schweiz, Svizzera, Suíça, Switzerland, Suisse, Catanduva, Brasil, Rio de Janeiro, BJJ MMA SWISS, São Paulo, Switzerland
MMA SWISS ---- This Blogsite is the newest option for news from the world of fighting. This blog content light and unique, written by those who love and understand the sport, the videos on Youtube with NeoFighter TV, and s with exclusive photos from Brazil, Switzerland, Europe and around the world with the best fighters with the best and fights with the biggest events in the world, behind you all the information about what is happening in the world of fights. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Vale-Tudo/MMA, Submission/Grappling, you might like... ---------- Contact: mmaswiss@gmail.com - ------- Esse BlogSite é a mais nova opção de notícias do mundo das luta. Este blog de conteúdo leve e exclusivo, escrito por quem gosta e entende do esporte, os videos no Youtube com a NEOFIGHT TV, e o Flog exclusivo com fotos do Brasil, Suíça, Europa e de todo o mundo com os melhores lutadores, com as melhores lutas e com os maiores eventos do mundo, trás para você todas as informações de tudo que aconteçe dentro do mundo das lutas. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Vale-Tudo/MMA, Submission/Grappling, você encontra aqui.... -------- Contatos : fabadyboy@gmail.com http://www.MMASWISS.WORDPRESS.com

BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU TRIBUTE - MMA SWISS TV

PHOTO GALLERIES: SWISS AND EUROPE

UFC Countdown Clock: NEXT EVENT

MMA SWISS TEAM